8 Questions for Teachers thinking about classroom blogging
1. How will this blog be incoporated into your classroom environment?
2. How can you use this blog simplify something you already do?
3. How can this blog keep your students interested in the content area?
4. How will this blog stay student-centered?
5. What will be my role as the teacher blogger?
6. How much structure is necessary for this to be successful in your classroom?
7. How can you show your students that this is a valuable tool for learning?
8. How can this be used to improve student discourse?